looking for a 68' fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My father is open for offers on his 68 fastback. Its a great original paint 318 car to start with. Interior is in great cond. Ive been thinking bout trying to get it off of him myself. Would be an awesome car w paint, exhaust, and a stroker.

100_1936.jpg
Well Mark,

It appears you have no intention of selling this puppy anytime soon. I'm curious though, why bother putting it out there? I don't understand it? In another thread you say your motivated? If 18 grand can't get you motivated, what is the whole point of posting in THIS thread and WASTING my time and money. This car is tainted now and that's a shame.
Next time, don't post what you can't backup!

I can't give a commitment date. I work on it when I feel like it. It will be done when it's done. I tried to be clear on that. The car is not really on the market so another buyer is unlikely.

needs not apply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

just a shameless bump

My car is for sale exactly as I described in the other thread.

"$18,000, come and get it."

Put 18k in my hand and I hand over the car, keys and title.

I made it clear that the price is a non-negotiable $18,000, running or not.

I also made it clear, if you want it now, you take it non running. If you want it running, it will be whenever I get around to assembling and installing the engine.

I am not motivated so I have extremely ridged terms and a high price.

I'm not trying to be a hard *** or a flake. I'm also not willing to spend any time selling my car.

Sorry, but that is just how it is. A quick and simple deal or nothing at all.

Price wasn't an issue. Our telephone discussion was getting the car back together and running for the price. As I said, if you were in my position you would want a date for it to be back together and running. My suggestion was a month? 2 months? to which I received zero response from you.That is a realistic request when your doing a deal! It's called commitment!
The car is tainted now.
Show and Tell is over.
You wasted enough of my time. Have a nice day.

Keep you eyes open and look around. We watched a really nice (from photos) 68 FB go by ebay at $7900 no reserve. I almost bid on it as it would be easier than fixing my race fish to street trim.

If your up for a good laugh check out the videos on the blue 68 on E-Bay. I like the floor pan patches. A good job for tiger hair. I like the pop rivets on the lower quarter. That looks NICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back