Looking for a cheap place to buy a holster

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wandering if any of you know the cheapest place to get a Blackhawk CQC holster like this one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackHawk-C...517?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c9b1321d
This seems reasonable just looking to save a little cash. We are being forced to buy them for our new mission and our unit will not buy them. Or if anybody has a used one that they would sell that would be cool too. It is for a Beretta 9mm issued weapon.

Does it have to be that particular holster? I JUST got a custom holster made for my NAA .22 Mag revolver and the guy does awesome work. He's an EBay seller too.

Yes it has to be this exact style. The DOS is pretty specific on what we can carry.

Ya I just bought one of those for my beretta 92 love that holster

You need to get a hook-up in supply. When I went over, a few guys bought their own, but then one of the team members got the rest of us hooked up from supply. That was in Iraq, but I'm sure the same hook-ups are going on in Afghanistan. I already paid mine forward, or else I would send it your way.

I just picked up that exact holster for my 1911 from Bass Pro for 31 bucks 2 weeks ago. Great holster and I'm very impressed with the quality, adjustability and speed of draw.

Bargeahead on here just opened a gun shop, maybe he can get you guys a group discount?

Cabelas has them and I believe they do discounts for government and military.

Here's a link. http://www.cabelas.com/content.jsp?pageName=GovernmentOutfitters&WTz_l=Footer

Click on the recently viewed picture in the upper right hand corner it takes you to the holster site.
Here's the picture of the one they have. I think it's the one your looking for.
View attachment s7_230370_999_01.jpg

On their web site click shooting the shooting accessories Then holsters.
Don't know what type of discount they give. Might be worth a try. They might give a group discount.

Do they have to be black? I might still have a Coyote one. When I first saw the post, I couldn't view the pics or ebay, so I thought you meant the drop holster. I might have the one like this, but if I do, it's Coyote (tan).

64physhy, no it doesn't have to be black but i have a drop holster and I am pretty sure I cna transfer the holster part over to a hip platform. I am gonna look into it moe but I beleive I can. If so it will only be about 15-20 so that aint bad. What is gonna be bad is buy tactical pants to wear along with polo shirts.

Wow. I have so many holsters I have lost count. I don't think many, if any were less than $30. The cheapest were Uncle Mike's inside the pants holsters. All my hard plastic and paddle holsters were more. That's a decent price, but as was suggested I would call Cabelas's and see if they give a military discount.

64physhy, no it doesn't have to be black but i have a drop holster and I am pretty sure I cna transfer the holster part over to a hip platform. I am gonna look into it moe but I beleive I can. If so it will only be about 15-20 so that aint bad. What is gonna be bad is buy tactical pants to wear along with polo shirts.

WTF!?!? Why are you having to come out of pocket for all this? Someone's not doing their job, especially for the pants. Why are you wearing polo shirts? The NCO's need to make liason with supply (I believe it would be MHG supply for the Army) and get this stuff. If they can't get it, find a Marine supply if there are any around your AOR and they will probably hook you up. The holster you posted will fit on the drop rig using the same bolt holes it uses to screw on the MOLLE adapter that's pictured.

It does suck but we (EOD) get a civilian clothing allowance for times like this. We get something like $650 a year on top of our military clothing allowance. We go on VIP missions with the POTUS and VP and civialian clothes are required for those missions as well. It comes with the territory I guess. Still sucks that we gotta try to find them now that we are losing our post office. Gonna be kinda hard to get them here. You know what I mean.

Wow!! This just ain't right!! You are watching over us and putting your self in harms way
PM sent sir..

Ok things have changed again for the last time. (Yeah right) But I still hate my command. I will be looking for a holster again, my wife will be buying me one and shipping it ot me over here. Thanks everybody.

I took my 870 premier Magnum out yesterday and shot a few slugs threw it at 3 paper plates at 30 45 and 60 yards and walked back home and opened my gun cleaning kit/box and found my full box of slugs I thought I leaved in a friends truck last year
reason why I am saying this is as I was walking back I thought about you and knowing you don't have very much if any brush and tree's there.
No tic's or spider webs just all that sand and dust in the air, I always enjoy your pictures you share with us and I hope you are doing well today, I don't take my freedom for granted and it seems you are on my mind and prayers allot this year dusted72.

Heading south out my back door to a clearing to check out my slug gun for another season

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 128
-
Back