-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfek360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a dart, duster, valiant that is 73 or older. only thing that I am asking for is that it doesn't have holes rusted in it (would like to stay away from rust as much as possible) and that it runs with a v8 in it(motor doesn't matter 318,340, 360, anyone will do!). I'm lookin for a project, so if it needs paint, has some dings, and the interior needs to be redone then thats no problem. Because of this i am not looking to spend more then $1000, but would like to get something cheaper. I may spend a lil bit more if its a good deal, but not a whole lot more.

I also have a 4.5 in on 32" tires lifted jeep that i would be willing to trade and possibly throw some cash on top for a more complete car. I would say jeep is easily worth $2000, probably more, but i'll go with the $2000 bargining price (lift and wheels easily worth $2000 with out jeep).

I live in Longview, Washington and would only be able to deal with sellers in the Washington/Oregon area. So with that said, let me know what you got 8)

Bump, I got pics of jeep up for anyone interested in a trade plus cash on my part! Has a lil fender damage due to wind catching the door when my gf flung it open (see pic). Other then that, body is straight

Myjeep-2.jpg

myjeep-1.jpg

05-26-09_1238.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back