-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparperformance70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys, im new to the site. im looking for a dual quad intake for a small block to convert into a blower manifold to accept a 471 blower i have. the only thing i can find new is offy intakes for 400 bucks, i just dont want to spend that much when im gonna throw it right on a mill and weld a plate to it anyway.
or if anyone knows of any old 471 or 671 manifolds let me know, its for a gasser project so im not looking for maximum performance which is why im just using a 4-71.

If you can find the bottom of an Edelbrock STR 12, I have a top for a 471 blower. I'd let it go cheap to somebody that would use it. This was all on a '30s plymouth street rod on a 318 before it came to me. If you want to see where the manifold went look at my 1970 Dart Custom in the gallery

I have this old school offenhauser intake. I don't know if you can get an adapter plate to run a blower or not. I'd be willing to let it go for $200 shipped.

Attachments

• Tunnel%20Ram.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Tunnel%20Ram1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Tunnel%20Ram2.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 310
I'm in the process of working on a universal adapter to mount a 4 or 6-71 to a standard four barrel intake. The kit will come with shims to level out the blower mounting plate, so there won't be any machine work necessary. Price is gonna be in the $275 dollar range and be available within a month or so.

If you can find the bottom of an Edelbrock STR 12, I have a top for a 471 blower. I'd let it go cheap to somebody that would use it. This was all on a '30s plymouth street rod on a 318 before it came to me. If you want to see where the manifold went look at my 1970 Dart Custom in the gallery

If the original poster isn't interested?I might be interested and would love to see a pic or two.
Thanks Doug

I'm in the process of working on a universal adapter to mount a 4 or 6-71 to a standard four barrel intake. The kit will come with shims to level out the blower mounting plate, so there won't be any machine work necessary. Price is gonna be in the $275 dollar range and be available within a month or so.

Hit me up when you get some made!!

for Moparclown: here's shots of the STR-12 lid. It's made from a plate of 1/2 inch aluminum...

Attachments

• str-12 blower top 2.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 241
  • str-12 blower top 4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 256
  • str-12 blower top 3.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back