-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340sixpack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1 right side Kelsey Hayes spindle(for the 4 piston caliper).

Left and right side inner splash shield for 66 barracuda(between fender and cowl).

PM if you can help.Thanks

I have this, but need to dig up the taken apart sets I have in garage. includes rotors and calipers

I have this, but need to dig up the taken apart sets I have in garage. includes rotors and calipers

Thanks,i have the complete setup on my car,bought a set of spindles so i wouldnt have to remove mine when i put the aftermarkets on but one recieved was junk.Just need a spindle now so i can sell the whole setup together.

Thanks,i have the complete setup on my car,bought a set of spindles so i wouldnt have to remove mine when i put the aftermarkets on but one recieved was junk.Just need a spindle now so i can sell the whole setup together.

I have the spindle and dust shield.

I have the rt and lt splash shields you are looking for. I paid $25.00 a piece for them. If you are interested pm me your e-mail and I will send you some pictures.

1 right side Kelsey Hayes spindle(for the 4 piston caliper).

Left and right side inner splash shield for 66 barracuda(between fender and cowl).

PM if you can help.Thanks
I have the large size inner splash shields from a 66 cuda they are the ones at the inside front not the small ones that are at the firewall if interested they would be $40 for the pair plus postage send e mail address & I will send pics dartin jack "John"ps yours looks just like mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back