Looking for a good Dodge Ram forum site

-
rumblefish360 said:

All that site is worried about is selling and pimping the owners new business. All the lemmings over there kiss *** and help out their little firends in their own little groups. All you'll ever see there is a big commercial for BK's crap. Dodgetruck.org and Dodge Truck World are probably the two best for gassers....dieselram.com is one of the best for the Cummins.

Also dodgetalk.com is a great place for all types of MoPar forums.

Here's the site that I frequent: http://ramchargercentral.com/ Although they deal mostly with ramchargers, I'd say half the members have Rams. The information there is pretty good with lots of how to's, help and technical discussion forums, but I'd stick around here for engine and tranny info.

HemiPar said:
Also dodgetalk.com is a great place for all types of MoPar forums.
DODGE TALK is the biggest with the most amount of technical knowlege, that is where the pros hang out in the aftermarket industry, but they don't try to sell stuff to you.

Dusterb318 said:
All that site is worried about is selling and pimping the owners new business. All the lemmings over there kiss *** and help out their little firends in their own little groups. All you'll ever see there is a big commercial for BK's crap. Dodgetruck.org and Dodge Truck World are probably the two best for gassers....dieselram.com is one of the best for the Cummins.

I'll keep that in mind....
Since I'm not into truck, it's the only place I seen that does. So I listed it.
Seems like your a BK/moparstyle hater. Have a beef with them?

Nevermind, don't answer that........

Not a hater...lots of good info there and good people......but it's just a huge info-mercial for his new business and anyone else sells junk. If people their only knew the amount of cash that he makes off of all the "Xtrastyle" memberships that crap themselves......

the amount of cash that he makes off of all the "Xtrastyle" memberships
I don't know what it costs to set up run and own your own server for something like this, but a fool and his money are easily parted. Salesmenship my boy, salesmenship!
If I opened up a bizness in "XXXXX" free advertisment is good by me. Any cheap is next best. What would you do? I have not the foggiest clue on how to advertise for free or where cheap advertisemnt is.

I total agree.....the guy is great at selling himself and more power to him...but when you crap on people and use them for parts them bad mouth them when you don't need them anymore is where ethically and morally I draw the line. I'll not get into it anymore on the board.....we don't need that kinda stuff going on....if you wanna discuss it further PM me and we can banter back and forth....I'm always up for a good debate.

we can banter back and forth....I'm always up for a good debate.
LOL, you'll not get it from me. I'll not take a side on it. Just an observation...SP!...from the middle of the road and wondering outloud.
No PM's on this, it's dead to me.

Dusterb318 said:
if you wanna discuss it further PM me and we can banter back and forth....I'm always up for a good debate.

Debates are not held in private or in the closet or back room, they are held in public, so if you truly did like a good debate you wouldn't be trying to line up a private date on the side. :twisted: I know not of the site your refering to, have no clue about the peeps that own it/run it/hang out on it, but based on your statements here, I think rumblefish360 probably nailed it on the head as to why you said what you did, personal differences with the site or members. Which is fine :angel9: , just merely pointing out that debates are held publicly, not in the closet :lol:

I don't know BK or had any run ins with him good or bad. I have been a member there for several years and the site is basically a lot of fluff! Its definately not one of my favorite sites. I think I been a member there 3 years or so and barely pushing 50 posts. About the only thing that site was good for me was back before FABO became popular its had a larger population of people to get answers from. The truck section of that site is weak and barely used in my opinion.

I have been using Dodge Truck World now for about a month and have mixed thoughts about it. It has a fairly large community with its share of knowledgable people but something about the site just isn't completeing doing it for me. The site is weird in the way it works also and people who visit. Its kinda like a bunch of rednecks running around unsupervised.

MoparDude, have you checked out dodgetalk.com? There are loads of forums there from trucks, muscle cars, vintage cars, turbo, vans, 4x4 and many others. Thats how I found FABO. Some members there are vendors but they don't push sales they advertise yes but are full of info. Give it a try, I think you will find it informative.
Jeff

DTR is the place for diesel. There are guys there making big numbers and no BS. They freely share info and don't seem to attact many of the creeps with know-it-all / share-very-little attitudes commonly seen in these forums. Great site.

krabysniper;

I can almost agree. But in this case I do not only because it would muddy the thread and look like to girls fighting over stupid stuff. Mopardude was looking for an answer to a question and we gave opinions that actually should not have made the thread.

Debates are excellent, except in this case.

Were all good here. No harm done.

Yeah I didn't want to mar this thread up with crud......I have no problem saying anything out in the open.....I have no ill-feelings to anyone over there and I do still check out the site cause I have some good friends that post over their. Nothing bad has happened tome or been said to me it is just my opinion on how things go on over there. I still post on things that I know about over there too.....Like I said there are good people over their and good info if you can get through the commercial. America is a free market society and everyone has a right to make a buck.....but that site was started as a break off from Moparts as for anything else on this subject it is dead to me......I've hacked this thread enough.

-
Back