[WANTED] looking for a good running 273-318 smallblock,near NJ,pa,del,md,ny

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go buy the 89 fifth Avenue, or whatever that car is being sold in NY. You'll have everything you need in one purchase.

last guy thought that was too far to travel so i wasn't doing a lot of typing. i ran this motor for more than 25 years, swapped to a 340 this year. still runs good but i would go through it before i put it in another car. $400 with the 4 barrel, $250 with the 2 barrel.

last guy thought that was too far to travel so i wasn't doing a lot of typing. i ran this motor for more than 25 years, swapped to a 340 this year. still runs good but i would go through it before i put it in another car. $400 with the 4 barrel, $250 with the 2 barrel.
ok thanks, i'm looking for something i can drop in and go..I have motors that need freshening already.

got (2) 273s still attached to the auto trannys and wiring harnesses on rolling stands. one from 67 barracuda other from 67 dart. Both 2 barrels. they have been in the garage for 10 years. Both ran when pulled. 250 ea. as they sit if that helps you. located in Fortann NY (upstate)

As stated, buy the Fifth Avenue from 89.Fifth. A grand and you have everything you need plus you can part out the rest to defray the initial thou you sent.

As stated, buy the Fifth Avenue from 89.Fifth. A grand and you have everything you need plus you can part out the rest to defray the initial thou you sent.

Yes the '89 fifth avenue would be a good choice. It will have the 9.2:1 compression ratio 318, factory roller cam, and the closed chamber 302 heads, all in a neat little package.

☆☆☆☆☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back