Looking for a great parts place online

-

HemiOrange340

Reaction score
Where are you guys buying your restoration Dart parts online? It's hard to tell which sites are legit and which are not - most of them have terrible websites that look my 5 year old made them. The only one I've really used more than once is Jims Auto Parts http://www.jimsautoparts.com/ which also has a terrible site.

Where are you buying from? I could use a great place for my '70 340 Swinger and '75 Swinger SE.

Cheers,
Corey

There are better places to buy parts from than the crooks at Jim's...

Jacks, Dante's and a bunch more.

JMHO

Thanks, crackedback. I checked out both Jack's and Dante's and save them in my favorites. Got any others I should check out?

How about suspension.com and summit racing? Have you used either of those, or heard anything good/bad about them?

Summit/jegs don't have alot of mopar specific parts, but they have just about everything aftermarket under the sun.

Have you tried www.manciniracing.com ?

Year-One will have alot of stuff.

Is there anything specific you are looking for?

Ebay has alot of good deals that will come from the most popular vendors.

legendary interiors.

Layson's restorations-deal with Rick, he is a meber here and will work with you.

FABO is gonna be your best resource regardless.

I have scored alot of goodies right here at FABO. fee-bay has been good also. Year one has alot but expect to pay more. I am thinking of going with Dantes for my rear window seal.

Another one I've had good luck with and good prices is MrMoparts in Surprise, AZ. I don't know if they have a web site but I see them at all the Southwest Mopar shows.

Nick's Classic Parts is another that I have used before.

I'm now looking for brake stuff - drums, rotors, wheel bearings, wheel seals, caliper crossover hydraulic tubes. Any good place online for those? I need to order ASAP!

I've ordered a lot of parts at yearone. The only thing is that their shipping is a rip off for large items and some parts take a month to get.

-
Back