looking for a parts company

-

hamsterhats

Reaction score
I was at a local show and met another dart guy. He was extremely excited to have a chance to talk with another mopar fan. He gave me a name of a parts company that he said supplied odd mopar stuff. The name and spelling he gave me is laryson's, anyone heard of them? Can't find on the web.

Don't get too happy-- do a search on this forum about Layson's--- be very careful in your dealings with them, Rick -- who works there has the best reputation -- so deal with him if possible--- caution is advised. There is the Paddock, yearone, & others that might have your parts--.
Lawrence

checked out their site, looks good. vdart, I will research them, just difficult transactions?

As stated above....... BEWARE........ Deal ONLY with Rick if you absolutely have to at all.
I have had dealings with this company.
Can't complain too much about price, as he has parts others don't/can't offer,no one holds a gun to your head to buy.

Again deal with Rick only, you can PM him from this site.

I have bought several things from Layson's and had no problems. Seems they only get publicity when they foul up an order or get arrested by the FEDS!!

Layson's still owes me $189. Foolishly ordered a part, found it cheaper elsewhere ($109), called them back and canceled the order within the hour. Six months later a part arrives that had been drop shipped for Layson's from the vendor that I bought from originally. Called Layson's and was told to ship the part back to them and I would get a refund. Three years later and I am still waiting for the refund to get here. I consider myself lucky, I actually got a part. Some folks don't even get that much. Good rule of thumb when dealing with Layson's. If the transaction is not face to face and you are holding the part in your hand, walk away. They obviously have no compunctions against committing mail and wire fraud. Would I buy from them again or recommend them to someone else? :thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm: :thebirdm:

-
Back