Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I am looking for a project vehicle. Not picky but would prefer a late 60's early 70's mopar. Car or truck. Some of you may have seen my 72 Duster that I built from the ground up years ago. I invested very little into it and spent many years building it on a budget and hand fabricating parts and doing every last bit of work on it myself. I regrettably sold the car a few years back .It was such a process that I told myself I didn't want to do it again anytime soon. However I have found myself with a real urge to get back into another project. My son is getting older and I also have a daughter I would like to get interested in a project. And my father is getting up there in age aswell and I would really like a project that I can get the whole family involved with while I can and have something to keep in the family that was built by the family.

That being said, I don't have much for funds so I am looking for something on the cheap or something someone is looking to get out of their yard and donate (a long shot I know). Of course the nicer the condition the better but as I mentioned earlier I am not too picky . Just looking for a project of some sort.

Located in Lower MI. If you have something or have a lead on something (preferably near to my location) please feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back