Looking for a Rocky Mountain Dash or simular

-

MR.7DUSTER3

His money, My time
Reaction score
I know R M D aint around any more but some body out of the thousands of people on here must have one or something simular for the Duster.

Some of you crafty guys have got to come up with some thing.I;m sure there are a lot of us interested,

Show us what you have made or what you have that is still available
We have a Redline dash in there now and it aint cutting it!!!

Bob / Bryce

I wish The Rocky mountain dashes were still availiable, I am going to need to buy somthing pretty soon. Putting painless harness in and doing guage pod!

Mine will be going in as soon as I get my /6 project finished !!:blob: It's been a long time waiting on my shelves !!!

just seen a real cool one at monster mopar in indy that mancini racing is offering its pricey cost 600 bucks but that complete with guages wiring etc check thier site manciniracing .com

So how is it going MR.7DUSTER3? It's your neighbor Dodge74. So I went to the Pomona swapmeet this last time; still looking for that one speck of MOPAR relic or used part. Yeah right, more like a needle in a haystack. Well I came across a man with a booth, the company's name is FASTLANEWEST. He had three different types of pods with gauges on display. The man's name is Joe Stewart at Fastlanewest.com. Hope this helps. Earlier I looked on his site and did not see his nice carbon fiber pod with gauges so if that is something you like you might want to ask him. He will be at the Pomona Swapmeet on Sun Oct 16th which is a day after big MOPAR Fall Fling on the 15th in Van Nuys, CA.

just seen a real cool one at monster mopar in indy that mancini racing is offering its pricey cost 600 bucks but that complete with guages wiring etc check thier site manciniracing .com

I also saw that and I believe it's for a 69 style dash

Hey guy, thanks for the info about the guy at pomona swap meet, i will have to check him out

bob

Here's a pic from the mancini website...$649.95 list including the guages

Attachments

• manciniracingguagepanel.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 188
-
Back