-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Im in need of a set of 4 15inch LBP rims for my Dart. Im in Ontario, Canada. I hope someone around me might be able to help out. First choice is a set of Cragar 5 spoke and tires. Rallies even. I dont have a ton of cash...House repairs. I do have a new set of full rear quarter panels for a 67 to 69 Dart........Trade? Cash ? Im not in a desprate situation but as soon as i can get them the sooner i can get it to a buddy of mine to weld up the floor and trunk areas. Thanks for any help.

Factory rallies would fit the best. Large bolt pattern find need a lot of rear space on an A-body with the '73 up front brakes.

did you check any of the wreckers in your area? and get 4 steelies?
i think i paid about 15 bucks a rim

may run to a few wreckers in my area in the middle of the week.

i pulled a few from the wreckers and then made some custom 10 inch wide steelies.

I could do the wrecker thing. Alot of them around here dont have old stuff. Time is my big problem. Work 8 to 4 leaving Sat. Thanks for the replies.

I have 14 inch LBP American Racing Outlaw 2's. They are in minty shape but need center caps. 1/2 of new is $200. Let me know if you want 'em. They are the ones on my 74 in the pics. I'm In Mount Airy, nc

DSC00168.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back