Looking for a video

-

JBurch

Reaction score
Looking for an old video, was up on YouTube 2007. The title was "Cousin Jimmy vrs Nino", or it may have been titled "Nino vrs Cousin Jimmy". Maybe one of you down loaded it and kept it. I was an idiot and did not down load it, wished I had.

Was a grudge race of my 318 powered 65 Barracuda against a 427 powered 70 Camaro.

PM me if you have it.

Thanks,

Jim Burch

I know it was a longtime ago, but have you tried checking your browser history for a link?

Even if the video is no longer on youtube, it should take you to the uploader's page. you may be able to contact them directly.

I know who recorded, and uploaded the vid; they didn't keep a copy eather.

I know it's a real long shot that anyone would have down loaded it and kept it, hey you never know........

you can serch you viewing history on youtube an find it that way...how i keep track of what my kids be looking at

Looking for an old video, was up on YouTube 2007. The title was "Cousin Jimmy vrs Nino", or it may have been titled "Nino vrs Cousin Jimmy". Maybe one of you down loaded it and kept it. I was an idiot and did not down load it, wished I had.

Was a grudge race of my 318 powered 65 Barracuda against a 427 powered 70 Camaro.

PM me if you have it.

Thanks,

Jim Burch

this?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFszmrHsVvw"]1965 Barracuda vs 1969 Camaro Match Race - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back