-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Hood

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an A body in the South East Area of the US. Does anyone have a builder for sale in this area?
Brian

Hi Brian, you should reallly narrow your search. You gonna get offer for 63 Valiant ragtops to 76 Featherdusters and everything in between.

Do you want: 2 dr, 4 dr., duster or dart style if later A? 4 spd., automatic? big block? small block? original? clone? with drivetrain? without?

LOTS of possibilities....

Hi, Brian. I am in lower Alabama and have quite a few A-bodies and Mopars that I have come across over the years. I have a 71 Demon & 73 Duster. The Duster is rust-free w/ a great body (doesn't need sheet-metal work), drums on all 4 corners, needs interior work. I also have some Mopar drive trains, as well. The Demon & Duster are both /6/ autos. If you are interested just let me know. Thanks and good luck!

mini-DSC00630.JPG

mini-DSC01692.JPG

Brian Hood I have a 1973 Dart Swinger needs motor trans and paint light body work. was a slant 6 car. Body is straight, all electric is good, interior needs work. windshild washer still works. Has REAL mopar 340 hood scoops. I am in Alabama (tuscaloosa) I will sell to you for $650.00. I can mail pics if you are interested.

wow i wish all you guys lived closer to NY....Its tough to find rust free up here, anyhow what does that look like LOL......

I would love some picts. My address is bthood2002 @ y a h o o
Thanks.

Holy Balls Pagil Man !!! If that purple car is $5000 you're down in the bargain basement. I guess that's without a motor or tranny or seats or steering wheel? The darts a good price also. $650 with 340 hood scoops? WOW !! A buyers market you might say.

I have a very rare, documented and registered 71 GT, for sale on ebay. Ad number is 180320478703. I am located between Orlando and Daytona. Lots of photos in the ad.

Hi,Im Greg and I am also looking for a new ride.67-72 Dart,67-69 notchback no projects,no white cars,no white guts,yes v8-4 speeds,yes /6,straight and not rusty is important to me.10 grand give or take.Is anybody familiar with the triple black 68 notchback from jersey on ebay,what da ya think?THANKS Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back