Looking for barracuda Quarter Panels

-

rhd barracuda

Reaction score
Hi all I’m after the quarters skins for a 67 plymouth barracuda convertible left and right and I’m looking for a company that ships to the united kingdom the county is east sussex anyone know of a good company or any one who sells them that ships internationally please let me know if you need anymore info please email me many thanks

Yes longgone two of them do not post to the uk the other has as not yet got back to me so not sure about them..? the only other one ive found so far wants $720 just to ship.... which makes them out of my budget

Yes longgone two of them do not post to the uk yje other has as yet not got back to me so not sure about them..? the only other one ive found so far wants $720 just to ship.... which makes them out of my budget

I can understand that being out of your budget. There`s a guy on Ebay who goes by the name cudamackdaddy. He`s located here in Va. and I`ve bought from him several times. You might send him an email and see if he can do anything for you. Best of luck!

Did member search on ebay cannot find the member cudamackdaddy... but if he is the same as partsunlimitedllc434tried there he does not ship to the uk thanks for your responce though :)

-
Back