[WANTED] Looking for built 340

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they all start out as 360 Magnums too. There are no more LA crate motors coming from Blueprint, correct?

I have a 1970 340 rebuilt to stock specs. I just need to put the intake on it and paint it. PM me if interested

I think they all start out as 360 Magnums too. There are no more LA crate motors coming from Blueprint, correct?
There may be a few more LA that sneak out, but they are about done. Nothing is different externally other than the intake bolt pattern though. And we sell it with an intake in most cases so that fixes that. I think the roller block is well worth it.

Built 340 looking

Stroker is ok

5-8k
I have a 340 eagle 4" crank h beam rods Ross dome pistons (approx 13.5/1) 30 over.4 bolt caps.600 lift roller cam.smith bro pushrods crane gold rockers.W2 810 heads 2.08 intakes very little porting. I have flow sheet.holley strip dominator intake.milodon pan new timing cover mp valve covers. Engine has 2 passes on it 6.50 @.105 in a dart. Cracked a head and I took it out.bought heads from fabo members and just got from machine shop.still on the bench. I gave magnum machine in Chesapeake VA$8300 for the original engine work. I will take$8000 for the engine. I can send you some pictures of the stuff later today

I have a Keith black block I would sell . it's a 40 over block.checked out good@ machine shop.a steelc flat top pistons roller cam lifters pushrods and the Same w2 heads. Or eldebrock rpm closed chamber heads I have what you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back