Status
Not open for further replies.

va58

Restoration Jedi
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Between now and Christmas will be looking to purchase a rotisserie for the next stage of my restoration. I am testing the waters to see if there is members on the east coast that has one that is not being used and is willing to sell. Prefer a professionally built unit, soft rubber tire type would be a bonus. Driveway out of garage is asphalt and in the warmer months hard casters will not work.

Honestly man when I was looking its almost the same price to buy a new one for what people were asking for ones that looked a bit ratty. I got mine through autobody tool mart. There are several to choose from and different price ranges. I've been real happy with mine and the company stands behind their stuff.

Honestly man when I was looking its almost the same price to buy a new one for what people were asking for ones that looked a bit ratty. I got mine through autobody tool mart. There are several to choose from and different price ranges. I've been real happy with mine and the company stands behind their stuff.

I would agree with your statement. Just thought i would throw it out there and see if it was possible to find one..

I have a good friend that is a welder. He built his own Rotisserie to work on his old Ferd Truck.
I'm pretty sure he'd sell it or build another one for you. PM me if you want me to get you in touch with him. I will call him this afternoon and make sure he's down with it.

Pretty sure I saw one on cl boston a while back. Could have been northeastmopars? Oh just saw you're in va, oops my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back