Looking for Clift Motor Company info

-

krivman65

Reaction score
Does anyone on here from the Philadelphia area remember a dealership in Hellertown, PA called "Clift Motor Company" or "Clift Motors"? I just learned that my '65 Valiant was sold new there and I am hoping that maybe someone might have known the place and might possibly have some paraphernalia from there. I am having no luck on eBay or Google, so I'm hoping maybe someone on here might be in the know. Thanks!! Picture of my car attached.

PXL_20240220_182414354.jpg

Does anyone on here from the Philadelphia area remember a dealership in Hellertown, PA called "Clift Motor Company" or "Clift Motors"? I just learned that my '65 Valiant was sold new there and I am hoping that maybe someone might have known the place and might possibly have some paraphernalia from there. I am having no luck on eBay or Google, so I'm hoping maybe someone on here might be in the know. Thanks!! Picture of my car attached.

View attachment 1716236938
Wait a second that looks like a car my brother has about 30 years ago. Is it 225/auto no PS?

Clift Motors was a small town C-P dealer before I78 made the LV a suburb of NYC.

Wait a second that looks like a car my brother has about 30 years ago. Is it 225/auto no PS?

Clift Motors was a small town C-P dealer before I78 made the LV a suburb of NYC.

Yes, it is! We got it in 2001 iirc from a guy who was maybe around 30 at the time? It had a crunched right fender back then.

-
Back