Looking for good picture of 63 Dart Instrument Cluster

-

Harrison

Reaction score
Alright, since I've got my cluster out (and paint is pretty cheap), I'm thinking about repainting the cluster. Thing is, mine is in pretty bad shape, so I can't really tell what colors it was originally.

Anyone have any tips for painting it as well? I've seen a later dash repainted where the chrome wore off, and it looked pretty nice.

And something only kind of related: In the factory service manual, it showed a Dart cluster with white gauges. Anyone ever seen one that way stock?

Hey Dood how bad is it?never seen the white face gauges but if you need a a nice already painted up ready to install bezal(no gauges included) I have one I bought off of e bay. yours shipped to me and 20$ I'll cover shipping back to you just bolt your cluster to it and install.yea I noticed mine has gauges in the pic but has three needles in the speedometer Lol It's a clock!!!so just the restored bezal is up for sale.

clock1.JPG

clock2.JPG

clock3.JPG

Hey waggin, thanks for the offer, but that's not the style cluster that I have. Here are pictures of mine. It's not in bad shape, it's just that most of the paint has worn off and is showing the yellow plastic.

P1010011.jpg

P1010012.jpg

Harrison,

Only the part around the key and lighter are painted (where the lines are). The rest was chrome which has flaked off. Very common and mine is the same way. If you want to see how the shifter and radio bezels should look, there is one of each for sale on Ebay right now fully restored. You can send the dash out and have it redone but its not real cheap.

!BPtsvJQBmk~$(KGrHgoOKiYEjlLmfcsHBJ0+515gg!~~_2.jpg

2205_2.jpg

Alright then, I guess I'll just leave it how it is for now.

Still interested in knowing about the white gauges though. Anyone know anything about that?

here is a pic of my '64, same thing. i have not seen any with the white gauges? mine too is a little worse for wear but it all still works great.

dashdart.jpg

Alright then, I guess I'll just leave it how it is for now.

Still interested in knowing about the white gauges though. Anyone know anything about that?

Could possibly be the 65 Dart cluster that you're thinking of. Gauges are not white - more of a silvery color. I've got a NOS instrument cluster and will get a photo of it tomorrow after I get off work

I'm pretty sure that it's not from a '65, considering this image is in my 1963 Factory Service Manual.

Here's a crappy picture I took of the image showing the white gauges.

P1010015.jpg

-
Back