Looking for help

-

DusterOnaDime

Reaction score
Installing an 8.8 in my 73 duster. Looking for ideas on what shock plates I can use. Along with what u-bolts. Before I joined I saw a thread about a member named moparmat that was making them. I tried reaching out to him but heard nothing so far. Any ideas or knowledge would be greatly appreciated

Brother I see that your new on here welcome they’re plenty of threads on here if you search.

I’ll help you I did a build thread with an 8.8 and it includes what plates and shackles I used that were cheaper than finding used 83/4” shock plates at the time.

67 Fastback getting 8.8 rear

Last edited:
Sorry, no longer doing this. Gubmint wrecked my good time by wanting me to pay taxes on anything I make over $600 on any cash app, venmo, or PayPal etc. I sold out of my battery cables and shock plates before it went into effect then stopped. I'd rather trade parts for what I need, but I dont need any parts. Gubmint will spend money on absolute stupid ****, then sniffs around me for crumbs. Ummm no.

Heres the funny thing about that. By them doing that, everybody loses. The suppliers I buy raw materials from because of lost sales. The gubmint because of lost sales tax on the raw materials The post office because of lost shipping for raw materials, and finished products. Even the salvage yards lose because I used to buy parts to refurbish and sell. I dont even go there anymore, and the lost sales tax to the gubmint from that too. So they think they are slick to go after peoples little side hustles, and in the end they **** the whole food chain. This all happened on Dementia Joe's watch. Thanks Joe, your a real human being. NOT!!

Last edited:
Sorry, no longer doing this. Gubmint wrecked my good time by wanting me to pay taxes on anything I make over $600 on any cash app, venmo, or PayPal etc. I sold out of my battery cables and shock plates before it went into effect then stopped. I'd rather trade parts for what I need, but I dont need any parts. Gubmint will spend money on absolute stupid ****, then sniffs around me for crumbs. Ummm no.

Heres the funny thing about that. By them doing that, everybody loses. The suppliers I buy raw materials from because of lost sales. The gubmint because of lost sales tax on the raw materials The post office because of lost shipping for raw materials, and finished products. Even the salvage yards lose because I used to buy parts to refurbish and sell. I dont even go there anymore, and the lost sales tax to the gubmint from that too. So they think they are slick to go after peoples little side hustles, and in the end they **** the whole food chain. This all happened on Dementia Joe's watch. Thanks Joe, your a real human being. NOT!!
Yup..damn squeezing every penny out of us. America is great but at the same our politics suck.

-
Back