Looking for info on leaf spring relocation

-
K

krabysniper

Anybody who has their springs relocated can you please post up pics of the front and rear mounts for the springs, I am thinking about moving my springs into the frame rails and would like to see how it looks and what is involved. Thanks in advance.

EXCEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you both.

So i dont suppose anybody has the dimensions of those front spring boxes, I am sure I can figure something out for the rear shackle tubes but wouldn't want to fail to acuratly locate the fronts, I am thinking of making the necessary parts myself, thats why I ask. You don't suppose MP would send me a blue print do ya :wink:

Thay are really easy to make. , Just messure the width of the front spring bushing and that is how wide you make it. Then all you have to do is go by the pics on BBD.com.

OK, here is want you wanted. I measured mine, haven't put them on yet.

top length - 13in
height - 4in
bottom length - 6 1/4in
angled part - 7 1/2in
outside width - 3 1/2in
inside width - 3 1/4in

These are MOPAR peices. Hope this helped.
pm me if you need more info. :salut:

Thanks guys, especially Dave and Adam, excellent info guys, I couldn't have asked for more than that. I really really apreciate it and will post pics when I get on mine, should be in the next month or so. Again THANKS BUNCHES!!!!!

A few pics of my '67.

Tom

112378475.gif

112378450.jpg

112378670.jpg

123714320.gif

Not that I know of. If you could get a listing of rear sway bars, you could adapt any one that is just narrower. I used a Duster front sway bar on the back of my Turbo mini van, worked great.

-
Back