-
Status
Not open for further replies.

k9rezq

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello. I am in SE Ohio & would like to find an inexpensive ($2000 or less) Plymouth Valiant or Dodge Lancer. Does not need to be a show car & needing a few odds & ends is OK, but must be running & not have major rust issues. This is a car for father & daughter to be able to go to cruise ins & casual shows, does not have to be 'perfect + factory condition', just driveable (or would be w/a little work) & enjoyable!!

Willing to travel for the right car, but travel expenses must be considered as part of the cost of the car. If anyone has one or knows of one, let me know. [Also, if I am being totally ridiculous in my request, you can let me know that too :wink: but I've seen one that I would have loved to have had (already sold) & a couple of possibles (either seller will not reply to me or they too have already sold) so I don't think it's totally out of question]

Thank-you for your help & any leads.

Memory Lane, California
Hemmings Motor News
Desert Valley Auto Parts, Phoenix AZ
Steve Magnante, former Car Craft magazine contributor, may still be with Peterson Publishing

Hello. I am in SE Ohio & would like to find an inexpensive ($2000 or less) Plymouth Valiant or Dodge Lancer. Does not need to be a show car & needing a few odds & ends is OK, but must be running & not have major rust issues. This is a car for father & daughter to be able to go to cruise ins & casual shows, does not have to be 'perfect + factory condition', just driveable (or would be w/a little work) & enjoyable!!

Willing to travel for the right car, but travel expenses must be considered as part of the cost of the car. If anyone has one or knows of one, let me know. [Also, if I am being totally ridiculous in my request, you can let me know that too :wink: but I've seen one that I would have loved to have had (already sold) & a couple of possibles (either seller will not reply to me or they too have already sold) so I don't think it's totally out of question]

Thank-you for your help & any leads.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=260716

Wildcat Auto Wrecking - Oregon
CTC auto ranch - Denton TX

there was? one here locally in las Cruces at a west side Auto / Tow impound yard - just found the information:
Byrd's R & M Repairs and Towing - 7850 W Frontage Rd (Exit 135 I-10)
Owners name is Ray Madrid

Wildcat Auto Wrecking - Oregon
CTC auto ranch - Denton TX

there was? one here locally in las Cruces at a west side Auto / Tow impound yard - just found the information:
Byrd's R & M Repairs and Towing - 7850 W Frontage Rd (Exit 135 I-10)
Owners name is Ray Madrid

the one from wildcat is the one i bought and rebuilt. as pictured in thumbnail of profile, for sale:
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4258517703.html

i paid wildcat $1,500 trade/down, put thousands into her rebuild. asking $2,500 OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back