[WANTED] Looking for lots of things

-

punkbomb138

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 73 duster and I'm looking for some parts. These won't be today acquisitions but soon I'm hoping to buy all I'll be listing for wanting to buy.

Front end parts located and picking up tomorrow.

I'm also looking for an a833 for my duster as well as all parts to convert the auto to a manual. Which hopefully I can also find a non auto steering column and the sheet metal for the floor to cut it to be a 4 speed.

8 3/4 rear end unsure on gears or any of that but definately want a 2 tire fire rear end.

I'll need some small interior bits at some point but haven't put mine back together to see what's missing yet.

I live in west Virginia east coast zip 26452 I need to stay somewhat local within a couple hours drive for parts pickup. Budget is the same as everyone else not infinite preferring to get as many good deals as possible.

Thanks everyone for your time at reading all this.

Last edited:
I have a few 833 trans and the other parts for conversion to a 4 speed

I have a few 833 trans and the other parts for conversion to a 4 speed
You're quite a ways away from me. I have found some semi local but want to keep my options open so I'll remember you have the parts for when the time comes if I need something.

I found front end parts locally but still need fender caps/extensions. Anyone have some for sale for a 70-72 dart?

So by trying to do a 72 dart front on my 73 duster I should use the 72 parts correct? Forgive my ignorance as I'm new to mopars.

All good. 70 and 71 fenders have Frenched in n chrome marker lights. 72 have plastic marker lights. The other difference was stated above. Fenders etc will interchange. Just letting you know if you wanted a 70 71 front end, a 72 front end or a hodge podge of mixed front end parts.

-
Back