-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRENO

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Not much more to say than the title.Dealerships don't stock anymore,hard to find it anywhere else without making a lenghty phone call to describe it. Thanks for any help you can pass on. Ok,it's an advance curve kit for a Mopar performance distributor.

I wrote a email to moparts asking about springs..reply said none in stock..mopar stopped supplying them..summit says no also..aftermarket now..

Located one at Decozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in New Jersey, so I called them to see if they really had it and they said yes but it was on hold for a customer but he had not picked it up yet. There # is 973-744-2000 maybe you can give them a call and see if you can get in line for it if it is not picked up soon. This was the only one that came up on the dealership parts locator.
Bob

Located one at Decozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealership in New Jersey, so I called them to see if they really had it and they said yes but it was on hold for a customer but he had not picked it up yet. There # is 973-744-2000 maybe you can give them a call and see if you can get in line for it if it is not picked up soon. This was the only one that came up on the dealership parts locator.
Bob

I called Decozen as well and they said it was on hold and that was the end of that. Thanks for the effort,maybe i will try to call them and get in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back