Looking for my old 1974 duster 360 (Last Seen In Saskatchewan)

-

jay27

Reaction score
I sold this car in Calgary in 2000 , I heard it went to a guy in Montana and that was the last I ever heard. It was originally a red e-58 that was painted purple with a black 6 pack hood , it still had a 360 in it and was a very well known street car in its day. If anyone has any information or the current location of the car please PM me. The last 6 of the vin end with 452777.

(update) The car was in Saskatchewan in 2007 as I found out today so any sask members please take a look

Attachments

• 1974 Duster.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 305
  • 1974 Duster (2).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 307
(FOUND) Located a previous owner and the car has been turned into a race car , the engine is in a dark green 73 duster in Wisconsin and the rest of the parts are in different locations. Car is now tubbed and a track car.

(FOUND) Located a previous owner and the car has been turned into a race car , the engine is in a dark green 73 duster in Wisconsin and the rest of the parts are in different locations. Car is now tubbed and a track car.

Too bad its been raced and parted out but at least you found out fairly quickly and know what happened to her.

-
Back