Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileCustoms

You can twist perceptions, reality won't budge
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Does anybody have one of these for sale, just like the photo and dimensions?
OD: 5 3/4" and 2 3/4" tall
Thanks!

water-pump-pulley.jpg

I have pulleys from my 66 Barracuda 273. I'll find it and measure it see if it fits your need.

I haven't had time to look for the pulley. Unexpected company. Sorry as soon as they leave, I will look for you. I know it can be frustrating waiting to hear about a part you need and I do apologize. MIKE

I have pulleys from my 66 Barracuda 273. I'll find it and measure it see if it fits your need.

I haven't had time to look for the pulley. Unexpected company. Sorry as soon as they leave, I will look for you. I know it can be frustrating waiting to hear about a part you need and I do apologize. MIKE
No worries, family comes first!

Dug up the pully I have does not match the measurements you posted. Its a 3.5 od not 5.75. I'll look around I have a friend with lots of old pulleys.

Well, I made a mistake. The pulley that I'm looking for is the same as in the original photo that posted, but it needs to be 3" tall rather than the 2 3/4" that's shown in the photo. And it wouldn't hurt if the diameter is a little less than the 5 3/4" either, but the 5 3/4" would be fine as well.
Thanks, Here's an updated photo with corrected dimensions:

Water Pump Pulley size needed.jpg

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I just had lower back surgery, and I can't get around well yet. As soon as I can get back into my shop, I'll dig out the pully I have. I told you it measured 3.5 od. I'll remeasure it to see if I made a mistake maybe its 3.25. If not, would it help if you had both pulleys top and bottom? I have 2 more weeks of recovery before I can get out and do things. Maybe with both pulleys you can move the power steering pump and alternator out a little with washers. Mike

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I just had lower back surgery, and I can't get around well yet. As soon as I can get back into my shop, I'll dig out the pully I have. I told you it measured 3.5 od. I'll remeasure it to see if I made a mistake maybe its 3.25. If not, would it help if you had both pulleys top and bottom? I have 2 more weeks of recovery before I can get out and do things. Maybe with both pulleys you can move the power steering pump and alternator out a little with washers. Mike
It might help, depend on all the measurements, once you have a chance to dig them out. I might just use a 1/4" crank pulley spacer to make the ones I have now all line up as an alternative.
Thanks and good luck with recovery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back