-

Duster45

Reaction score
523CE2A9-EEF7-4552-9EC9-44080E3032AB.jpeg
FB556355-BD7F-41DF-A8E5-D663B692124B.jpeg
DB11BDED-D183-4117-B4F5-F0C9CFF2F22D.jpeg
523CE2A9-EEF7-4552-9EC9-44080E3032AB.jpeg
FB556355-BD7F-41DF-A8E5-D663B692124B.jpeg
I have multiple cars out being worked on, so what better time then to possibly put some time into ol reliable! 73 Plymouth valiant (I don’t use the term scamp) But I’m thinking of putting “Plymouth” in big white letters on the both rear quarters! I’m 50/50 on the idea, I do like the clean look but also highly intrigued by the lettering. Here’s a few photos:

Go for it. Vinyl is easy to remove (assuming you are not painting it on). With the Black hood you might consider black to tie it all in.

I dunno, that is so over done now a days. Very cool car but whatever floats your boat.
If I were going to do this on your car, and I did think about it when doing mine, I just didnt know how to go about it., would be to do this ghosted or in gray . I would position it where it kind of came off the trunk onto the quarter and canted.

images (1).jpeg

Go for it. Vinyl is easy to remove (assuming you are not painting it on). With the Black hood you might consider black to tie it all in.
That is a great suggestion, black would fit it better then white!

How about ghost lettering? I love that clean look, but hey, do what makes "you" smile.

Im a fan of the clean look as well, but on the other hand I do think lettering would be damn cool.
I dunno, that is so over done now a days. Very cool car but whatever floats your boat.
If I were going to do this on your car, and I did think about it when doing mine, I just didnt know how to go about it., would be to do this ghosted or in gray . I would position it where it kind of came off the trunk onto the quarter and canted.

View attachment 1715933014
I’m too simple for that graphic. I’m even 50/50 on Some simple letters!!

That is a great suggestion, black would fit it better then white!

Im a fan of the clean look as well, but on the other hand I do think lettering would be damn cool.

I’m too simple for that graphic. I’m even 50/50 on Some simple letters!!

Lol! That car ain't simple, its bad ***!

Pro street?
Pecker flames work everytime.
I knew a guy who did pinstriping and flames. So one time this cash customer pissed him off calling asking when it was done.... so he when he painted the guys Harley full dresser ... in the flames and pinstriping were dueling penises cresting eachother squirting the lines out.... lmao
Dude didnt even see it at first.. then people started in at the meets..."nice pecker flames" they'd say...

Lol! That car ain't simple, its bad ***!
Much appreciated, I love this one.
Pro street?
Pecker flames work everytime.
I knew a guy who did pinstriping and flames. So one time this cash customer pissed him off calling asking when it was done.... so he when he painted the guys Harley full dresser ... in the flames and pinstriping were dueling penises cresting eachother squirting the lines out.... lmao
Dude didnt even see it at first.. then people started in at the meets..."nice pecker flames" they'd say...
Yes to pro street (tubbed, tucking 28” wides)
And I will respectfully pass on the wiener graphics haha…..that’s funny tho, he must of been pissed

You asked for an opinion.
Okay, I like your car as it is. I don't even like the big Plymouth graphic on a Superbird, and it belongs there.
I have a car that I bought in spite of the hideous flames, and I can't wait to get rid of them. I feel the same way about most graphics.
But, as said above, it's your car, do what YOU want.

Some kind of stripe in black that follows that top body line. Maybe a bumble bee stripe across the trunk, doing a 90 and up each side close to the top. Something "kinda" factory lookin, but different.

great looking car!

I can see green code from the matrix on a black bumble bee stripe. Like the green paint showing through as the code. maybe have something cyptic spelled out in there. A good vinyl or wrap guy could do it easily

11code-matrix.jpg

-
Back