-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I keep saying I'm done with this hobby but it's in my blood and I'm bored to death so I'm on the hunt for something that says buy me and I haven't a clue what that may be. So if you or someone you know has something in process or whatever and want to get out from under it let me know Car - truck - odd ball what ever anything and any brand and year again looking for something that says buy me and I haven't a clue what that may be the closer to Syracuse Indiana 46567 the better --- Thanks and looking forward to finding what ever it may be again I know this is a MOPAR site but I'll consider anything

Last edited:
I have a 67 B'cuda vert project here in upstate SC. It was a slant 6 no extras gold paint w/ black guts and top. My plan was 273 Commando, with p/s late model power disc brakes, a/c,,, in white w/ white top and metallic red guts from dash to top boot. Most everything needed to do that is here. Only major missing piece is the 904 trans for the high comp' 273.
Take the cherry picker, engine stand, hell take the table saw and bench grinder, take everything that will fit on your truck,,,, 3500.00

Interesting but no convertibles my wife would never ride in one - well maybe that's a good thing

I keep saying I'm done with this hobby but it's in my blood and I'm bored to death so I'm on the hunt for something that says buy me and I haven't a clue what that may be. So if you or someone you know has something in process or whatever and want to get out from under it let me know Car - truck - odd ball what ever anything and any brand and year again looking for something that says buy me and I haven't a clue what that may be the closer to Syracuse Indiana 46567 the better --- Thanks and looking forward to finding what ever it may be

Go bold, go different...how about a 67 L-code Charger?

My buddy's got a 40-something Pontiac sedan he wants gone... Original straight 6 and trans, was running and not too bad body-wise. I'm trying to get him to rat-rod it. First one I've ever seen.

My buddy's got a 40-something Pontiac sedan he wants gone... Original straight 6 and trans, was running and not too bad body-wise. I'm trying to get him to rat-rod it. First one I've ever seen.
Possibility -- thanks

How about a 68 dart that is half way done to being a hemi clone car with LOTS of hard to find parts?

67 fastback barracuda
273 904 7 1/4
Bucket seats
Console
Ac
Now has 8 1/4 rear
73 disc brakes
Title and correct id
Solid
Needs some metal work
Needs some parts

I have a 68 D100 project. has a frame swap from 85 dodge 2wd so now it has ifs. Most of the body work is done. I can email pics and more details if interested

upload_2017-2-7_20-30-54.png

Idea but any brand

pm or conversation sent
I have 67-69 Barracuda nothbacks, fastbacks. 67-74 Darts, 68 charger, 68-70 coronets, 68-69 Satellites, 71 road runner, bunch of C-bodies, 64-70 Dodge/Ply Station Wagons, 67 Sport Fury, 63 Ford Galaxy 500 XL Fastback 4 speed, 64 Galaxy 4 speed, 68 Chevy truck, Some chevy's

Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back