-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for parts from a 1988-1990 dodge ram van, specifically a piece of the harness for the engine from near the brake booster to computer and across the engine; rest of harness isn't needed

if your junking one please contact me if you are willing to sell some wiring at a REASONABLE price

Did you try a post on the Mopar B vans website? I am a member over there and have had good luck buying and selling over there. Takes a little time sometimes to get action but worth a try!! Geof

Do they not have pick n' pull salvage yards where you are? I find them perfect for situations like this where you don't want a specific "part".

Did you try a post on the Mopar B vans website? I am a member over there and have had good luck buying and selling over there. Takes a little time sometimes to get action but worth a try!! Geof

I looked up the B van website and it says its for 71-77 B vans? might be the wrong one, thats not new enough for what I need

can you post a link?

Do they not have pick n' pull salvage yards where you are? I find them perfect for situations like this where you don't want a specific "part".

no unfortunately they don't, closest one is nearly 1500 miles away. normal junkyards think things are worth gold here

what engine do you have?

(a guy near me is parting out a 91, I think w/a 318. I already scored some stuff off of it for my 87/6 B-150. I was considering going back for seconds before he scraps it.)

what engine do you have?

(a guy near me is parting out a 91, I think w/a 318. I already scored some stuff off of it for my 87/6 B-150. I was considering going back for seconds before he scraps it.)

1991 is slightly different harness (uses 1 plug computer insted of 2) but I would be interested in it if the price was right

PM me if you like

Mega U Pull It (12000 Montana, El Paso, TX ) is parting a 1990 extended length passenger van model - was an Amarillo TX based Baptist church van. Am guessing it died near here and wound up in the yard.

Mega U Pull It (12000 Montana, El Paso, TX ) is parting a 1990 extended length passenger van model - was an Amarillo TX based Baptist church van. Am guessing it died near here and wound up in the yard.

are you close to it?

Harness found..j

thank you very much for getting me one; just about to fix up with you on that last little bit too; don't worry I never forgot

for anyone else looking at this thread I would also be willing to also see if there are any other unwanted TBI parts out there; harder to get here and you never can have too many spare parts

here were two people who PM'd me that had parts, one guy had it from a 1991 dodge ram van with 360

also another person had a bunch of stuff from a dakota from racing it years ago

if either one of you see this please PM me, my PM's got deleted by mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back