-
Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzkill71

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need at least 1 maybe 2 reman wiper motors for my 67 barracuda notchback. I am in Marietta, GA 30062 for shipping purposes. Please PM me with info and pics.

Two speeds are pretty easy to re-furb.

Do you have one that just needs restoration?

My local oreillys had a 2 speed motor for my 70 dart. Should be the same for your barracuda.

OK it is definitely the three speed motor but funny enough the control on the dash seems to only click on when i turn it clock wise then has a little turn to it before it stops. I was expecting 2 or 3 different settings on the control switch. So not sure if I need a 2 speed or a three speed. Any input would be helpful.

I sent my wiper motor to a guy in Canada and he rebuilt it, looks like its brand new

actually in 67 there are three. If it looks like the one in the second picture(Leece-Neville) you need to count the wires coming off the motor. If it has 3 it is a 2 speed, if it has 4 it is a 3 or variable speed. both of those are post Jan'ish before it was a variable speed 2580915 and looks like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-PLYMOU...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2edd7573d5&vxp=mtr

Buzz if it clicks once and feels like a rheostat maybe one more click at the end - it is a
"variable speed switch/motor," same motor as 3 speed. The back of the switch will have a round sticker w/25 on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back