Status
Not open for further replies.

longarm

Car sold back to original owners
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of covers for these buckets and rear seat.
Must be reasonable in price or a trade for something I have.
Please PM me.
Thanks,
Carl

Attachments

• Dart seats 001.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Dart seats 003.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 112
J.C. whitney has seat covers , they are cheap ,and they look cheap. Was gonna get my original bench re-covered,but it was around 3-5 hundred no matter what . So I opted for the 20 dollar ,junkyard special 8-way power seat 8)8)8) ....................and it's very comfy :toothy10::toothy10:

Attachments

• more wagon 003.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 99
sorry off topic but what did your seats come out of ? I have a set of white ones that i put in my duster and have always wandered what they came out of.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you want it to look good you have to pay to play... lol You could have someone make you a set of covers but material and labor more than likely would come out being just about the same.

but a very good product

I bought a set for my Charger I once had and the upholstery guy said that Legendary was a very good seat cover. I didn't want to take the chance of putting them on myself so I let him do it. He said he was so glad that I bought Legendary because of ease of installation.

I had the legendary in my road runner and my scamp.Very good product ,and well worth the money .Not everyone understands that to look good it's gonna cost.That's why I sold both of those cars and got a couple of lesser value a bodys

Attachments

• car_got beep 007.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 114
  • 72 004.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 117
Thanks guys, I know it is a long shot to find
something like this, but you never know what's
out thier till you ask.
My budget for car parts is so tight I wonder if I'll
ever be able to finish it.8)
Finding parts is part of the fun of doing the project.( I keep telling my self )

Geez longarm I know what you mean!

I talked to my boss today sitting down at lunch with him. He has done upholstery work longer than I have been alive. He mainly does auto glass now and sort of got out of the upholstery but still has his sewing machine and tables.

Ok I asked him about Legendary and said that they are best you can get. He mentioned two other companies .... PCI and another one that started with a S..

Legendary material is good thick upholstery and the others are thin. He told a fellow that was wanting his seats covered to go with Legendary. The fellow said that they was to high. My boss told him that he would be replacing them in a couple of years.... well the guy is getting them replaced. They are however under warranty but he has to pay for the labor for someone to put them on.

My boss also said that if anyone wants a new vinyl top to exclusively get it from Legendary because the vinyl is nice and thick. He said that a lot of upholsters don't like the Legend vinyl because it is thick and hard to work with. But that thickness is the quality.

Just wanting to pass along some information maybe will be to good use to someone later.

Geez longarm I know what you mean!

I talked to my boss today sitting down at lunch with him. He has done upholstery work longer than I have been alive. He mainly does auto glass now and sort of got out of the upholstery but still has his sewing machine and tables.

Ok I asked him about Legendary and said that they are best you can get. He mentioned two other companies .... PCI and another one that started with a S..

Legendary material is good thick upholstery and the others are thin. He told a fellow that was wanting his seats covered to go with Legendary. The fellow said that they was to high. My boss told him that he would be replacing them in a couple of years.... well the guy is getting them replaced. They are however under warranty but he has to pay for the labor for someone to put them on.

My boss also said that if anyone wants a new vinyl top to exclusively get it from Legendary because the vinyl is nice and thick. He said that a lot of upholsters don't like the Legend vinyl because it is thick and hard to work with. But that thickness is the quality.

Just wanting to pass along some information maybe will be to good use to someone later.

Thanks for sharing that.

To me, $330 for the non-leather Legendary bucket covers (less if you get them elsewhere) doesn't seem like very much at all for what you get. But with a super low budget build, I can see how that could take a big cut.

Do it right, do it ONCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back