looking for smallblock intake manifold in ontario

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
hey guys,

Im looking for an intake for my 340, preferably dual plane, but i will consider whatever you have as long as its not the smaller 318 sized ports...Id like to keep it in Ontario that way i can pick it up myself...let me know what you have

thanks
matthew

yes i frequent kijiji and craigslist all the time, but not that simcoe one...was hoping someone on here would have something as i have been looking for a while and havent found much...bump!

Matthew,I have the stock 360 intake.If you want it,12 cans of Busch Lager will do!(I,m on holidays this week)Don,t mind helping out when in need,I,ve been there!

You can pick up a copy of The Super Shopper at most gas stations in Simcoe County or look online at www.supershopper.com but the website is always 1 week behind the magazine so stuff could be sold already. Worth a look though sometimes come across some interesting stuff.

I also search KIJIJI and just punch in Dodge for parts and accessories,and change citys.I believe there,s an intake in Toronto.I just found a snorkle scoop I,m picking up Thursday!WooHoo!

So make me a decent offer on the Airgap - its still for sale.

Matthew,I have the stock 360 intake.If you want it,12 cans of Busch Lager will do!(I,m on holidays this week)Don,t mind helping out when in need,I,ve been there!

That's kinda hard deal to beat...!

But if it's not what your after Matt, I have a stock '68 340 intake (needs cleaning ), or a Air Gap that I started polishing (needs finishing) never been installed.

Hey Scott, i appreciate the offer but im looking for something a bit more performance oriented as i have the stock 340 peice as well

So make me a decent offer on the Airgap - its still for sale.

Hey man, im trying to keep it as local as possible by staying within the province to save on shipping...once again i appreciate the offer, and if i cant find anything here i will let you know

That's kinda hard deal to beat...!

But if it's not what your after Matt, I have a stock '68 340 intake (needs cleaning ), or a Air Gap that I started polishing (needs finishing) never been installed.

Giles, you have a pm!

hey guys,

Im looking for an intake for my 340, preferably dual plane, but i will consider whatever you have as long as its not the smaller 318 sized ports...Id like to keep it in Ontario that way i can pick it up myself...let me know what you have

thanks
matthew
No problem Mshred,but your post says Looking for an intake?

well i thought it seemed pretty self explantory when i said preferably dual plane (meaning id consider single planes as well which means obviously not factory) but your right i never stated outright i was looking aftermarket...figured posting looking for intake would get the most views since its general, and therefore more sellers

just picked up one tonite...thanks for the offers guys, i appreciate it

edelbrock performer rpm air gap..dual plane

Sorry Didnt read the bottom I see you found one, I sent ya a PM. I have a LD340 boys and Im In edmonton alberta D

-
Back