looking for someone............

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the site. My name is Sye and I live in central florida. I'm the proud owner of a 74 duster with a built up 318. Id like to know more about its past and one of the previous owners names is Zach Morris and I was wondering if he is out here in moparland. He bought a rachet shifter for it in 2000. At least that's what the recipt said. I drive this car to high school every day and I would like to know what all has been done to the engine. I know it has a cam but that's all I can tell straight off. Thanks for your help guys

Sye

Welcome... Might want to PM one of the Mods maybe they can help you.. If he is on this site.... Know body knows our real names but them

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, I appreciate them. Yeah id jus like to know where my car is from originally. And what all was done to this wicked 318. I was told it has 340 heads and keith black pistons, but I was also told the tranny was just rebuilt and it didn't have 2nd gear.......so I'm a little aprehensive of what the owner before me says. Lol but I tell ya id have this over a new car anyday. Sure it dosent get 100 mpg but it still beats anything around when it comes to character. Lol especially when people think its a slant six until they hear a mean rumble comming from my 2.5 in. Stainless exaust thru flowmasters, lol.

Hmmmmmm, Zack Morris was Mark Paul Gosselaar's character's name on Saved By The Bell. I didn't realize he was into ratchet shifters though (figured they were more along the lines of Tiffany Amber Thiessen's character). :-D

Welcome aboard Mopardude2012! It's great to have you and your cammed up 318 here with us. Post some pics when you get the chance and make yourself at home.

Hmmmmmm, Zack Morris was Mark Paul Gosselaar's character's name on Saved By The Bell. I didn't realize he was into ratchet shifters though (figured they were more along the lines of Tiffany Amber Thiessen's character). :-D

Dang, Leanna beat me to it. That was the first thing I though of....

I was wonderin who would catch the Zach thing.

Haha that's a good one. I just thought about that. Haha I was in the 80s club last year, I just forgot about his name. Lol maybe he was a mopar guy. Lol

Hey, was the speed shop Automotive Engineering? AE is one of the big speed shops in the clearwater area. Post some pics of the car might turn up something. Good luck

-
Back