-
Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipeg dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello guys, im looking for a roller assembly for the aft rail on the passenger side window. It has a total of three rollers on it, two riding on the rail and one in the window "action".
If you would like I can try and post a picture.

Its hard to see with everything in place. I somehow have misplaced mine. (probably fell out of rusty Quarter).
Thanks

Steve

I got those parts from R/T Specialties to replace the ones that had broken on my cuda.

I looked them up, and they just sell the rollers. I need the rollers, and bracket casting. Thanks for the info though. They have lots of good stuff there!!

Here is a picture of the location:

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

Hi! I may have one from a 67-69 Barracuda . Is it the same? If it is let me know and I can rummage through all my stuff and find it.

Hey Lemming, they are probably the same, don't know why they would make different styles?? That would be awesome if you could find one for me!! Send a pic of it my way!
Thanks!
Steve

Hi! I don't have a digital camera but give me a couple of days and i'll see what I can do. There's one of those do-ma-hickey scanner thingys sitting here that i'll have to finally learn how to use. Life used to be so much easier for us computer illiterates!

Hi Steve! Sorry ,but no luck for you here. The bracket I have is for the drivers side, it's missing a roller and it does look different than your picture. I'll keep an eye out for another one. Good luck and keep hunting!
Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back