-
Status
Not open for further replies.

carguy46

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anybody out there know where I can get a NEW windshield for my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda? Am located in Southern California. I can get one from Safelite, but it's tinted blue at the top. 1969 Barracuda's came with, and without this blue tinted sunscreen. Our's is without and we prefer to keep it that way. Our's is badly pitted, and repairing is not an option.

My local supplier doesn't carry them either. I think the last one I got was from Pilkington Classic Glass or OEM glass. It was a few years ago so I don't remember exactly. Wasn't cheap though.....2-3 times what the tinted one cost.
Thanks, Mark

I found my replacement on ebay. I can't remember who I got it from though, Next time I get at it I'll take a look at the box.

I called my local windshield installer a couple years ago, and they came out with a new one and installed it at work.

Thanks, but I tried that. They even checked with Pilkington Classic. Seems no one is caring the windshield without the tint.

i just bought one last year for my 67 and its not tinted, i got it at some place called windshields and more in london ky, if nothing else you could google them and see where they got it maybe?

Anybody out there know where I can get a NEW windshield for my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda? Am located in Southern California. I can get one from Safelite, but it's tinted blue at the top. 1969 Barracuda's came with, and without this blue tinted sunscreen. Our's is without and we prefer to keep it that way. Our's is badly pitted, and repairing is not an option.

If you want an AMD glass call Stephens Performance www.stephensperfromance.com and see if they are comming out to Fall Fling and would deliver your glass. That might save you some money on shipping.

P.S. Are you planning on bringing the 69 to Fall Fling on Saturday October 30th? Quite a few FABO members and 67-69 Barracuda will be there.

www.cpwclub.com/ff10flyer.pdf

Try JRD International (Glass) Kevin 909 9926137

They even have the rear glass for 67 - 69 cuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back