Looking to hire Mechanic in Tampa, FL area!

-

Darin

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking to hire an additional mechanic in the Tampa area. Must be honest, hard working and have a passion for cars. Looking for anything from good GS and up. We work on anything but were very Chrysler and classic car friendly! :) Top of the line equipment and very family oriented business. 10 bay shop.

If you know anyone send them my way!

Thanks,
Darin

Hi,
I am looking to hire an additional mechanic in the Tampa area. Must be honest, hard working and have a passion for cars. Looking for anything from good GS and up. We work on anything but were very Chrysler and classic car friendly! :) Top of the line equipment and very family oriented business. 10 bay shop.

If you know anyone send them my way!

Thanks,
Darin

Hi Darin
Where is your shop?
I live in Odessa and I am always looking for a good classic car friendly shop. Since I moved here and downsized I have no room or tools anymore.

Thanks
Matt

Hi Matt,
its located at 13311 W Hillsborough Ave.
Its an independently owned (by me) Meineke Car Care Center.
It's not your normal Meineke!, We currently have two extremely experienced Master Mechanics and two excellent B level Mechanics. My manager was lead mechanic from a shop that built rolling chassis (and complete cars) for high dollar RestoMods. We have top of the line Hunter equipment including RoadForce balancing and do lots of work on cars getting ready for track days.

If your into shooting we are in front of Florida Firearms Academy! We also have pinball machines, free fountain drinks and snacks for our customers. :)

Thanks,
Darin

-
Back