Looking to put a All Mopar Race together for 2011 in North East area.

-

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Reaction score
for 2011, we are looking to put a all Mopar Show & Race together in the tri-state area.
got a few guys looking into having thne biggest show in years.
trying to get the a & b stock cars as well as the ah/hemi's to attend.
going to have electronics,non electronics,, quick 16,NSS,Hemi,etc.
maybe a 2 day event.
if this catches on, might make it a series at different tracks in the surrounding areas.
maybe a points deal. competitive payouts as well
what do you think?

where would you guys like it held?

I would like to see this happen at Englishtown.It has a good location between rt95 & rt9.Sounds like what the "MOPAR ATLANTIC NATIONALS" used to be.It was the BIGGEST mopar drag/show/swap but lost popularity in the last 10 years.Don't get me wrong,I have attended every one for well over 20 years.I would love to this idea grow and bring back the HEMI SHOOTOUT to the east coast.Remember when e/town was PACKED on both sides of the track with a huge car show,swap meet and over 500 race cars.What can we do to make it happen once again???

if you build it, they will come.
i think the $10,000 payout for the AH cars will be the big obstacle.
If we can get them to come, this event will be a success.
Also having the A and B cars as well.

Just a suggestion, you might want to check out www.ccevents.com this is the mopar series we run and it is setup great. it runs a race a month and is spread out over 5 tracks in 3 states. None of the tracks are over about a 5 hour drive. The event has a great car count at all the events. I have heard that the norwalk event this year is expecting over 500 cars. Maybe it can give you some ideas on how to setup your own series.

Just a suggestion, you might want to check out www.ccevents.com this is the mopar series we run and it is setup great. it runs a race a month and is spread out over 5 tracks in 3 states. None of the tracks are over about a 5 hour drive. The event has a great car count at all the events. I have heard that the norwalk event this year is expecting over 500 cars. Maybe it can give you some ideas on how to setup your own series.

thanks, ill check that out.i appreciate it.

I would like to see this happen at Englishtown.It has a good location between rt95 & rt9.Sounds like what the "MOPAR ATLANTIC NATIONALS" used to be.It was the BIGGEST mopar drag/show/swap but lost popularity in the last 10 years.Don't get me wrong,I have attended every one for well over 20 years.I would love to this idea grow and bring back the HEMI SHOOTOUT to the east coast.Remember when e/town was PACKED on both sides of the track with a huge car show,swap meet and over 500 race cars.What can we do to make it happen once again???

e-town doesn't give a crap about the mopar show now. what makes ya thing they would be interested in another?

why not talk to the organizers of the e-town or atcos mopar events and combine it with them??

e-town doesn't give a crap about the mopar show now. what makes ya thing they would be interested in another?

why not talk to the organizers of the e-town or atcos mopar events and combine it with them??

we are looking to get etown back the way it used to be.
i believe with the right connections and a lot of advertising, i think we can make it like it used to be.
getting all the a & b hemi cars back would definitely get people in the stands.
someone needs to make this happen,might as well be me.
there are so many mopars in the tri-state area its sick.
i know everyone would come if we made it interesting and exciting. it wouldn't take much.

we are looking to get etown back the way it used to be.
i believe with the right connections and a lot of advertising, i think we can make it like it used to be.
getting all the a & b hemi cars back would definitely get people in the stands.
someone needs to make this happen,might as well be me.
there are so many mopars in the tri-state area its sick.
i know everyone would come if we made it interesting and exciting. it wouldn't take much.

well good luck with that. those clowns don't give a **** about thats for sure.

This would be so cool!!! Make it happen please. I know a bunch of people who would love a huge mopar show in the tri-state region. This would be the ****!!!!!!!!!!:notworth::thumblef:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:wav::wav::wav::wav::prayer:[-o<[-o<:hello1::hello1::thumbup::cool:

ALL NEW MOPAR ACTION SPONSORED SHOW AT MAPLEGROVE! JUNE 25-26th....F'ck E-Town they had 100 chances to save the show and proved over and over they just dont care.

The Mopars @ e-town show is a mare shell of the great show it USE to be..besides their track prep sucks..compared to other tracks around..

-
Back