-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperialCruiser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My '65 Imperial LeBaron. I'm in So-Cal. The car runs and drives, is registered in my name and current. It has a '75 440 and t-flite. Dual (loud) exhaust. Dual A/C (not functioning, but there) ,tilt wheel, new top, nice interior, good glass, all 4 hubcaps. Needs paint. I got the driver window to operate, but the other 3 need work. Good, solid car. I also have the 413 that came out of it and a bunch of dash and trim pieces. I'm thinking $3500. I'd trade for a Jeep, 2-dr Mopar, decent family sedan. Not interested boats, motorcycles, tattoos or labor. Not desperate to get rid of it either, just seeing what's out there. Shoot me an email and I can get more pics to you. Have a good 4th of July. :eek:ccasion: The engine has a MP electronic dist., Edelbrock alum intake and carb., block hugger headers, new fuel, oil and water pumps. Factory AM/FM radio (unknown if it works) with power antenna (it works). This thing "floats" down the road.

Attachments

• Imperial 6-11 028.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 595
  • Imperial 6-11 023.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 592
  • Imperial 6-11 005.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 598
Side shots front and rear. I also repaired the temp gauge and replaced driver side valve cover gasket.

Attachments

• Imperial 6-11 011.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 515
  • Imperial 6-11 012.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 510
  • Imperial 6-11 013.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 517
  • Imperial 6-11 015.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 496
Anyone? I'd be interested in trading for a decent running commuter ride, aluminum fishing boat, smaller 5th wheel travel trailer, 4X4 quad (the ranch type, not racer), off road type vehicle (nothing crazy). What have you got? Trade or trade plus cash, don't be shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back