greymouser7

Vagrant Vagabond “Veni Vidi Vici”
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar hobby funding is low so am willing to barter

I have:

Two Big block 727 cores that I am not going to use. 1 is from a C-body police car...
i might have the stock torque converters -make offer

one small block 727 comes with a partial core - -make offer

one slant six 904 core comes with torque converter -make offer

one F-body 7 1/4 rear -will be able to come pick it up in a week for free

73-74 b-body body parts -make offer

an extra interior set for an f-body -make offer

a 351 windsor out of a 1968??69 Ford Fairlane (has been sitting in my garage for 6 years-has auto trans attached to it

one of my packages included a few interior pieces of A body door arm-rest/trim - needs work?

I have one or two extra F-body 76-77 dodge aspen grilles- $150 or trade for 360 parts

extra F-body hood $50 or trade for 360 engine parts
extra F-body 76-77' Volare tailights -These have gone up to ridiculous prices ($400->$1200 in sales for best examples) -make offer, I am not greedy- am willing to negotiate

i have some roller tires (5 X 4.5") for anybody local that needs to move a vehicle as well
i have one rhs head-not sure if i want to part with it (la) but i need to make forward progress with my hobby

Price? Make an offer
I need to assemble a 360 to replace the blown 340 in my 73' road runner
I bought some 308 heads here on fabo but they need valves, guides, springs, retainers, shims, everything, to include some sort of port work on the combustion chambers just to function (valve seat has mushroomed down and out well past the rest of the combustion chamber)

I do not believe that I want any x or j or stock head.

I could probably use: a mild street camshaft XE268 or smaller, pushrods, more engine gaskets, rear brake parts for my aspen build (E-58 360/727 76' F-body car), bushings for either 73-74' b-body or 76-80F-body-thru 1989 diplomat type cars, even epoxy primer with catalyst, clutch for a small block,

No Phone numbers -message me, email just add hotmail after my user name or add both and contact me in eBay
Post accurate Photos -ask and I will topify cell phone camera pic photos
Post the location of the item 31548
Post the price range you are looking for make offer

message box is full, give me until this evening to clear it after work
or leave a message on the greymouser7 Public profile page

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back