Looks like the Hellcat has comp and it cost less!!!

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
http://blog.caranddriver.com/717-hp-hennessey-hpe700-mustang-is-out-for-hellcat-blood/

Hennessey-HPE700-Ford-Mustang-GT-PLACEMENT-626x382.jpg

Now why would you post a pic of that custom shop turd
on a mopar site?:angel12:

Now why would you post a pic of that custom shop turd
on a mopar site?:angel12:

Looks way better then the "hellkitty"...by the way where do you think the '68 hemi darts and cudas' were built certainly NOT in the mopar plant...

Looks way better then the "hellkitty"...by the way where do you think the '68 hemi darts and cudas' were built certainly NOT in the mopar plant...

Where were the 68 SS cars sold new thru???? The Mopar dealership!! Not an aftermarket company.....and the SS cars WERE built in the Mopar plant, engines and race parts added later....

Fact remains that those rustangs are NOT built the way you see it at a furd factory. The hellcat remains the fastest FACTORY production vehicle. :finga:

Does it matter where it is built or who sells it? It's the end result that counts. I like it!
Merry Christmas.

its still just a Mustang. Be like everyone else on the road, or be the minority.

My Go Fast days are long behind me. I'd rather see the Challenger compete with the Mustang in price.

Everyone knows I am not a Ford person.. Raced them for many years.. But to say it is just a Mustang is just not the way to put it.

You know that can always be turned around and said the Challenger is just a re bodied Chrysler 300. A 4 door family car dressed to resemble the old real Muscle car. And as you can tell I own a real one.

Saying it is the fastest factory production car "the hellcat that is" is a stretch...

all im seeing are cartoonish looking pictures and reading "claims" about this and that. not that it really matters to me, 5 years from now I will still be driving an old carbureted Dodge getting blown away by all these Tennessey Hellringer things

SS cars WERE built in the Mopar plant, engines and race parts added later....

Ya' by ANOTHER company just like what Hennessey is doing with the stang'..

While we are at it, WOW they messed up the charger. The new front end looks stupid, Hellcat version and the regular one as well. Just what we wanted a New Dart..

all im seeing are cartoonish looking pictures and reading "claims" about this and that. not that it really matters to me, 5 years from now I will still be driving an old carbureted Dodge getting blown away by all these Tennessey Hellringer things

Exactly. Even if I had that sort of money that car wouldn't be for me. Non of those new ones are my style.

Can you go to the dealer and buy that Mustang? If not then it isn't the fastest factory car because to me factory means from a dealer, straight off their lot, without passing through someone else's hand to be tweaked.

Neither of them are the fastest production vehicle. I don't know where you guys are reading that. The hellcat isn't really even close
I don't think.

But it comes down to choice... If you got the cash and what a hellcat then buy it, or if you want a Roush or Shelby then buy it. Myself I go for the bang for my buck...

-
Back