Looky what I found:

-

Prine

A-Body Fanatic
Reaction score
Driving down some random alleyway's here in Clovis,NM and guess what I found?

1967 Barracuda Fastback Formula S, 273-4bbl/904/8.75 Pretty much all there!!!

I have negotiations to be #1 in line when he gets the title dug up and ready to part ways with it...(I hope SOON)

Discuss:
DSC07242.jpg

DSC07243.jpg

DSC07244.jpg

DSC07245.jpg

DSC07247.jpg

DSC07248.jpg

WOW Prine. Nice find. I hope you get it. It looks like it has a solid bodie on it. should make for a fun build. I am shure you all ready have been making plans on how you are going to build it. Good luck on the buy.

Nice fine. I wouldn't wait for a title. Some parts there worth a mint !
Be careful no to bend that rocker moulding where the sheet metal is gone.
That bronze color is one of the best looking when combined with deluxe interior IMO. Good luck

Oops, what I first thought was a large hole rusted through is only a shadow.

Nice find! Looks very solid and appears to be all there. Stay on top of it, keep us posted.

Hey Prine, Didn't you see that the antenna is broke off? I could come take a look at it if you don't want it with the broken antenna:) That looks like a nice solid car. I also see bucket seats.......nice!! good luck!!

That looks sweet Kelly!, I'm interested in the pick-up, any ideas what it is?

Laters,
Giles

Damn thats cool. Damn! Just don't tell me he sold it to you for $50!

LOL @ Tate. I haven't got a car for $50 in 20 years.... or so ....:-\" ____________:sad2:

Nice find. There is a 65 Cuda here in an alley. Been sitting for a long time. I find that going down alleys is a good way to find cars that are just sitting. Hope all goes well with it and you can get it on the cheap.

I want to be as lucky as you some day :). I would love to have an early barracuda...I bet we all would. Congrats!

put $ down that way he is obligated to sell it to yha.
I have lost out because of stuff like that before.

Excellent find Prine!
That thing appears to be clean as can be.
Is that a 4 speed shifter I see in the pic?
Hope you get her soon and at the right price.
Good Luck, I got my fingers crossed for ya. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thanks, I can't wait for the phone call myself.

Its a auto with console.

It won't cost the cheapest cause I know the guy and he knows what it is, but its a good deal no matter what... & he isn't wanting to get rich from it.

That looks sweet Kelly!, I'm interested in the pick-up, any ideas what it is?

Laters,
Giles

i dont know the exact year but the truck in the pics is an old chevy or gmc actually it's a 47-53 chevy or gmc. If your still interested maybe prine can work a deal on both of them. By the way nice find prine dont you already have the dart though what are you gonna do with two of them he he he. Justin

Prine, don't wait for him to find the title to nail down a deal on paper. Also, include a small cash deposit with receipt that he has accepted it. And ... you may want to include what happens if he cannot supply the paperwork for it too. Good luck!

-
Back