Lost a friend

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Lost a very good buddy and friend last night.His name John Millington.John had a problem with the bottle,I bought this house 6 years ago that we are in now because he lived next door,A great guy who like to play golf and party and loved his fireworksssss,one time about 3 in the morning he lit off a 21 cake big bang he ran in his house because he knew the police would come ,we were booth loaded,I sitting on my swing and a cop comes up and says are the one lighting the fireworksssss I say no but I am enjoying the show LMAO.Myself and his Mom and outhers tryed to help him with his addiction he even went to rehab 5 times nothing would work.He however lost his dry cleaning business than his home I cant tell ya how much we missed him next door,he was full of life and always work hard to put a smile on your face.RIP buddy,wish I knew how to light a fire cracker on here .

My condolences on the loss of your friend...

-

My condolences to you bud, I sure do know what it feels like to lose a fun and dear friend, We spent many days just shooting up old 9mm and 45 rounds back in the day and he could keep a beer can walking a across the yard with his 22mag riffle shooting from the hip.
Yes he enjoyed the whiskey but raised a good family and took over raising his grand son during Iraq while his son was gone. RIP my friend

May be this will help Snake, bad language !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ddeKYSNrI&feature=related"]YouTube - dumb cops (fireworks go off during dui stop)[/ame]

Sorry for your loss Snake. Some of the kindest souls have the hardest struggles.

My condolences to you bud, I sure do know what it feels like to lose a fun and dear friend, We spent many days just shooting up old 9mm and 45 rounds back in the day and he could keep a beer can walking a across the yard with his 22mag riffle shooting from the hip.
Yes he enjoyed the whiskey but raised a good family and took over raising his grand son during Iraq while his son was gone. RIP my friend

May be this will help Snake, bad language !!

YouTube - dumb cops (fireworks go off during dui stop)

Thanksss Memike you just mad my day better,see what Memike did for ya John.

sorry to hear snake, may he rip

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnzh9f-8RjU"]YouTube - Uncle Gerald's firecrackers (original).wmv[/ame]

Snake: So Sorry to here about your friend, I feel your pain as I lost a close friend a while back.Remember the good times nobody can take them away.

Tom

Just talk to my buddy's MOM he died peacefully, his liver could not take it anymore.Dam he was only 49.

Im VERY sorry for you loss.

One of my best friends died on a snowmobile 2 years ago at the age of 22.

I had my first child Thursday. In his honor I used his name as my sone middle name. Now I will never forget him

Im VERY sorry for you loss.

One of my best friends died on a snowmobile 2 years ago at the age of 22.

I had my first child Thursday. In his honor I used his name as my sone middle name. Now I will never forget him

Way to go your a good friend.

Im sorry to hear about your close friend. memories are a great thing, buy the sounds of things you have lots. He may be gone here but you know hes always close buy in spirit....hang in Snake. If theres anything i can do, please let me know.........Edd

Sorry to hear about your friend Snake!
A couple weeks back I lost a close friend only 52, out of the original gang of nine guys
there is only 5 of us left. They all died so young, scary!

Kenny

Sorry to hear about your loss Snake. It is never easy. I lost a couple friends to the bottle as well, problem was having the bottle and then getting behind the wheel. Grew up playing hockey and baseball with the two guys and buddies at school. Never easy saying goodbye to friends. The more friends a person has the wealthier they are in life...just my 2 cents!

Sorry to hear that Snake. I began my life over 9 yrs ago when I decided to get off of drugs and alcohol. The alcohol was killing me faster than the drugs. I didn't know your friend but I do know exactly how he felt with trying to sober up but with many failures at doing so. I was lucky enough to live through it to get sober but unfortunately some never will.

Not that I'm a saint and don't have my faults and I'm sorry for the loss of your friend but I have to say I have never seen one good thing come from alcohol. I just hope some good comes from his passing. Maybe it will be a wake up call for someone else with an addiction. Prayers for you and his family.

Sorry to hear that Snake. I began my life over 9 yrs ago when I decided to get off of drugs and alcohol. The alcohol was killing me faster than the drugs. I didn't know your friend but I do know exactly how he felt with trying to sober up but with many failures at doing so. I was lucky enough to live through it to get sober but unfortunately some never will.

ya you hit that on the nail he did try trust me.

-
Back