Lost a good friend

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
I lost a good friend Saturday. His name was Mike Pokorny. He was from Watsontown pa. He was a mopar man & had a 70 dart swinger 340 lime green. He delt in buying & selling parts.He new his stuff about mopars. I did some body work & painted his dart several years ago. He was great guy, I think you all would've liked him. HE WILL BE SORELY MISSED

Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for you and his family. God will give you the comfort to get through this difficult time.

RIP Mike and thank you for all you have dun for your family and friends while they had you in there life, this kind of thing is tough to deal with, remember the good times and blessing he gave everyone cawley, my condolences sir.

Sorry for your loss. When you get up in age it makes you wonder. Good memories are all we leave behind that matter. Lately I am doing more for people for less. I want my friends to remember the good about me . Threads like this are sad. Live every minute as its your last. I am sure he was a good man or this thread wouldn't exsist.

Sorry for your loss. Remember all the good things about him.

Lot of good people in southwestern Pa. If there is a Mopar Heaven I'm sure He is there.

-
Back