Lost A Great Friend...Way Too Soon!!

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here. Seems like there has been a rash of losses of many great friends here lately, and I'm sorry to report that I too have also lost a very good friend!!

Ricky Albright...42 years old, awesome painter and owner of Albright Customs. He did a lot of painting work for me and all the classic car enthusiasts from SE Michigan. Great guy, and he leaves behind a young son and a baby just born!! His brother died just 2 years ago from the same degenerative cell disease that attacks the cell walls and collapses them!!

He's sure gonna be missed by everyone that knew him, me included. There were so many people at his funeral from all walks of life... I just know he's up in Heaven working on the Big Man's car... one of his favorite things to do!!... must've been pretty important for him to have to leave so soon!! God Bless you Ricky!!

i'm sorry for the loss of your friend. It's hard to lose someone at any age, stay strong.
my prayers go out to his family and friends.

Ohh man, that's just too sad, I'm sorry to hear it. Hope his family will be able to pull it together. Such a young guy.....some things you just can't figure out.

This is why we need to remember not to focus on work too much and to get out there and enjoy life. We never know when the rug's gonna be pulled out from under us.

Geof, I agree with you that we seem to have a rash of these threads going on lately. Each one get's harder and harder to read.

Please accept my condolences and prayers for his family and friends.

Sorry to hear the sad news. Hold on to the good memories to remember him always. Prayers sent. tmm

Howdy all, cosgig here. Seems like there has been a rash of losses of many great friends here lately, and I'm sorry to report that I too have also lost a very good friend!!

Ricky Albright...42 years old, awesome painter and owner of Albright Customs. He did a lot of painting work for me and all the classic car enthusiasts from SE Michigan. Great guy, and he leaves behind a young son and a baby just born!! His brother died just 2 years ago from the same degenerative cell disease that attacks the cell walls and collapses them!!

He's sure gonna be missed by everyone that knew him, me included. There were so many people at his funeral from all walks of life... I just know he's up in Heaven working on the Big Man's car... one of his favorite things to do!!... must've been pretty important for him to have to leave so soon!! God Bless you Ricky!!

Sorry to hear and way too young to! Prayers sent!

Prayers sent. God bless Ricky.

Lets enjoy life day by day.

Darryl

Thanks for all the responses everyone, but I'm good with Ricky's passing, I know he's with a lot of good peeps!! I too pray that everyone who has lost a loved one will find peace in knowing that their loved ones are alright, and that they are being remembered everyday in our prayers!!

What a reunion it will be when I'm able to shake the hand of my Lord and thank him for taking care of us all!! I got a lot of people I want to see again, and more than a few I want to meet someday!!!:D

Scary, wounder if his line of work played a role ? Paint fumes, bondo dust, even stuff on your hands can get into your blood. We gotta take safety precautions all of the time. I recall my first summer job in a bump shop, nobody wore dust masks, many smoked--one dude even painted a car with no respirator once just to catch a buzz. When the painter came back later that day he was so tick off about it. Told him he was crazy and we just laughed him off.

Now we (I) see that life is so easy to slip away and yeah you never know when your time will be up.

R.I.P.

Wow broman, I havent talked to you in a few so I did not hear of this news. Very sad indeed, many prayers go out to his family. I took my Dart over to him with Cosgig to have him look at some repairs. I had just met him that day and his response was:I know you just got this car painted a few ago and a $1000 is a lot to shell out for repairs but when you decide to get it done it will be the same then, as the work I will perform then will be the same as now and you will be happy and it will be done right. Truely a great painter and highly respected.

Sorry for your loss Geoff. Prayers from the west side of the state for you and his family. God bless my friend.

-
Back