Lost ability to reply and start PMs

-

Wvbuzzmaster

Reaction score
During a reply on a thread in the main forum sections I lost the ability to do anything with my text but was able to post the unfinished reply. I figured small glitch and I would just edit it but I have lost the text boxes in post edits, new replies, and PMs. Thought must be site wide but seeing new posts from others. Oddly enough, I have the ability to start a new thread in this section. Did a search and see that others have had this issue here and on sister forums and that the issue is being worked on still. If it helps diagnosing the issue, at the time of the glitch I had left the forum/internet to search my email for a part number during a reply and when I came back to the forum/internet the text box glitched. The text boxes disappeared after hitting reply on what I already had and has populated my account as I tried my iPhone too and also gone, ruling out device. Hopefully this info can help find the solution, appreciate the hard work to those behind the scenes. I am not be able to add replies to this thread or respond to PMs so feel free to email me direct if you need more information. Thanks.

It’s happening to some members.

I got an email stating I had changed my settings.I did not.Now I can not receive emails to my personal email address with questions from members.So I have to go to the site to find them.Any ideas on how to go back to how things had been since becoming a member ? Thanks

I got an email stating I had changed my settings.I did not.Now I can not receive emails to my personal email address with questions from members.So I have to go to the site to find them.Any ideas on how to go back to how things had been since becoming a member ? Thanks

I show a number of things were changed last night, by you. You can make changes here: https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/account/

Hi,changed news and updates,also recieve updates .That is what I changed.So if you could help as to how to change it back to getting the emails to my Email address like before.I would greatly appreciate it..I never changed anything to begin with.I only changed the 2 things thinking yesterday thinking it might reset it to go to my email address.Also I would like to become a Gold member but do not Use Paypal.How can I get you folks the membership fee? Thank you for your time.Ron J

1727971212158.png

-
Back