Lost another rock legend....R.I.P. Tom Petty

-
Yeah I seen that too that he was still alive. Even satellite radio was talking about his passing.

Turns he was in the hospital following a cardiac arrest and did die late last night.

The music world lost one of the greats...but God's music show just got even more amazing.

RIP Tom Petty, you sing with the angels now.

Just two Wiburys left now. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers were a staple in my car's cassette player during high school. I'm not sure I ever heard anything negative about him... What a loss.

Rest In Peace Tom.

Turns he was in the hospital following a cardiac arrest and did die late last night.

The music world lost one of the greats...but God's music show just got even more amazing.

RIP Tom Petty, you sing with the angels now.

Long as he knew Jesus. If not.........whoops.

Just two Wiburys left now. Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers were a staple in my car's cassette player during high school. I'm not sure I ever heard anything negative about him... What a loss.

Rest In Peace Tom.

I don't think I ever have, either......also, I don't think he ever recorded a bad song. Ain't but a small handful of bands can say that.

I saw him last month, so this caught me completely by surprise. He was happy and energetic, though he was talking about how this was going to the last tour because he wanted to spend time with his granddaughter.

-
Back