Lost one of my best friends last night

-

falston1

Reaction score
Two of my best friends from high school are very close brothers. Last night they were getting their gear ready to go duck hunting and a gun went off accidently in T.J's hands and hit his younger brother, Josh, in the chest and face. Josh made it to the hospital, but passed while getting ready to be airlifted to a better hospital. T.J. had to be sedated because he was so hysterical and is still in the hospital. Josh was 18 years old going to school for Criminal Justice at Campbell University and T.J. is a Junior at VMI and is a SGT. in the Army ROCT there. They were both EMTs and volunteer firemen. Please pray for their family. They need all of the support they can get right now. We had a close group of friends and made a lot of memories together.

Attachments

• Josh Senior.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 334
  • TJ in Uniform.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 324
Wow, that brings tears to my eyes....prayers sent to you and his family....God must have a greater plan for this great young man.....

My heart and prayers go out for T. J. and family.

What a terrible thing to have happen...they are in my thoughts!! Be there for TJ he is really going to need good friends now.

Thanks everyone. T.J. has a tough road ahead of him. It's a terrible situation that nobody should ever be in. I'm going to try my best to be there for them. I was at the hospital with the family til 2:00am this morning. They are some tough people. I have no idea how the parents can go through so much and still be so strong

What a horrible accident for both those great young men :sad8:. Condolences & Prayers sent to all involved.........RIP Josh.

This is a tough one. My condolences to all.

Absolutely horrific, prayers and condolences to all involved. x2

Sorry to hear, Prayers Sent to friends and family

-
Back