Lost one of my best friends last night

-
Hay Falston, thoughts and prayers to you, the friends, and family. Sorry to hear about this tragedy.

Incredibly painful and difficult emotional situation, condolences to the family and prayers for them to work through this.

Sorry to hear such bad news about your friends. Wishing for some healing for you and their family.

I'm sorry for the loss of Josh. But the one that will live with what happened is TJ. He will relive the moment it happened for the rest of his life! He truly needs everyones prayers. I lost my best friend 6 yrs ago and I never stop thinking about him. I carry his ashes with me in my truck every where i go.

My deepest condolences. My heart goes out to everyone who knew this young man.

Thanks everyone, all of the prayers are really helping. I just got back from T.J.'s house and they're doing outstanding considering. The support is unreal and everyone in the community is coming together to give support. T.J.'s dad is really doing an amazing job of keeping T.J.'s mind off of everything and pushing him to continue with his life. He is still very reserved and to himself, but I think he will do a lot better than anyone thought. He is coming over to take a ride in the Duster tomorrow and get out of the house for a while. My brother and I will be helping as much as we can with T.J. and the family.

-Forrest Alston

-
Back