Lots for sale (BMX, R/C, Model Kits, Guitar)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440swinger-kid

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright I have lots to try to sell so I can keep my Dart...

SuperCross Alum. Race Frame hot pink these are almost 300 new $75 obo

Blue Alum. V-Bars with Blue AME tri grips nice shape $20 obo

Skyway Padset for T/A with V-Bar $30 obo

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Guitar and practice amp (perfect shape) $ 100 obo

HPI Savage X RTR with extras (very fast very loud, with many new parts)
$400 obo

Trinity T-Spec 4wd Touring car Kit (everything built with two clear bodies need electronics and run NIB) $100 obo

Lots of Kits most are MOPAR and mostly current issues left. (Ask me if you want something in particular) Best Offer on kits

Also Have a 70-72 Dart/Demon Glass Driver side fender, 73-74 Duster/Valiant grill, and 74 Valiant Tail Panel for sale in the car parts section.

I can send pics and all stuff is located in Toledo, Ohio 43609
Thanks, Aaron

I will get those pics this afternoon also have some old issue chrome CycleCraft Fred-Zs for sale...

Find out what shipping would be to Wisconsin area code 54022 for the B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Guitar and practice amp (perfect shape) $ 100 obo

nope would you be intrested in any kind of trade on that savage truck for parts for your dart? send me a pm

i also want to see pics of the models im intrested

Alright first off Mopower 71 get off my *** your all bent outta shape about me not wanting to ship the glass fender so what, I just dont want to try to ship it to have UPS break it and then me being in the hole, your in N.Y. not far away come by and pick it up dont throw a little tantrum.

To others im am sorry I havent got to the pictures, my grandfather just passed away after two years in hospice so I have been dealing with that and a lot of other stuff. I got the boxes outta storage and got to still get the pics and upload them. I will then PM those interested with the link to my photobucket to look and the kits. I CAN SHIP THE KITS, those dont require foam and a huge box and bubble wrap to ship like a glass fender that already has a crack. Once again sorry about the delay.

-Aaron

Alright first off Mopower 71 get off my *** your all bent outta shape about me not wanting to ship the glass fender so what, I just dont want to try to ship it to have UPS break it and then me being in the hole, your in N.Y. not far away come by and pick it up dont throw a little tantrum.

To others im am sorry I havent got to the pictures, my grandfather just passed away after two years in hospice so I have been dealing with that and a lot of other stuff. I got the boxes outta storage and got to still get the pics and upload them. I will then PM those interested with the link to my photobucket to look and the kits. I CAN SHIP THE KITS, those dont require foam and a huge box and bubble wrap to ship like a glass fender that already has a crack. Once again sorry about the delay.

-Aaron
I'm not out of shape because you don't want to ship the fender.
I could try to box it with foam and bubble wrap but im unsure how it would make it in 1 piece you know how UPS, USPS really take care of boxes... Are you interested in it cause I could try to box it up to send it.

I am annoyed that you don't respond to pm's or posts, in threads you start.
I'm sorry your grandfather passed away.
Seems it doesn't stop you from posting in other threads though.

Yeah i still got the guitar and the SuperCross is still here would make a nice race bike and to those about the kits I am having bad luck with photobucket it keeps freezing up on me when I try to load them? Pm me if you want the bike or B.C.

Yeah i still got the guitar and the SuperCross is still here would make a nice race bike and to those about the kits I am having bad luck with photobucket it keeps freezing up on me when I try to load them? Pm me if you want the bike or B.C.

You can just attach the pictures to your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back