[SOLD] Lots of a-body odds and ends for sale as a package deal.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I dug some things out of the garage that I will not be using and would like to get a few bucks out of it all to use towards a few things I need to get to help finish the duster up.

That being said, this is what I have to offer all as a package deal!.

Water outlet (had a leaky radiator hose and the coolant did a number on the paint. Should clean up good with a wirebrush and some paint.
IMAG0660.jpg

Heater control unit out of my duster (the framing for it is busted up but would be good for parts if you need a fan speed module or any of the linkage maybe.
IMAG0657.jpg

Washer jug, pretty clean and will probably clean up even more with a little spiffing up
IMAG0656.jpg

factory style coil
IMAG0658.jpg

electronic ignition control module wire harness
IMAG0659.jpg

set of marker lights from my 72 duster (not in the best of shape. one of the front lenses has some cracks in it and a couple of them have busted studs. But maybe if you need one or 2 of the lenses to make your current set look good?
IMAG0654.jpg

IMAG0655.jpg

Also I have my points distributor I just removed from my 318 block because I converted to elctronic ignition. Works great, was rebuilt a couple of years ago but on has MAYBE 5 hours'ish of run time on it as the car has yet to be road legal. Has mallory points and condenser and rotor kit and has a BRAND NEW never used cap on it.
IMAG0652.jpg

IMAG0651.jpg

IMAG0650.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

ALSO.....if someone buys this lot of parts soon I will throw in the following!!!

I have 4 tickets to admit you and the family or some friends to an American Drag Racing League event (redeemable at one of the following tracks on the following dates) US131 motorsports park , Martin MI , july 13-14 - zmax dragway, Charlotte NC,august 3-4 - Memphis international raceway, Memphis TN , september 7-8 - summit motorsports park , Norwalk OH , september 28-29 - and texas motorplex , Dallas TX , october 19-21.

I would like to get $90.00 SHIPPED for everything.

Paypal prefered . Check out my feedback rating to the left <---- and see for yourself im good to deal with.

Please PM me with interest. Thanks

Also have a "new" fuel pump I removed from my engine... Only has about 5 hours of run time on it, I believe it's a carter. I replaced it when I was tracking down a fuel issue which turned out to be a hole in my fuel line....pump works good.

I'll toss it in on the deal of this lot of parts!.

I'll try to get pictures tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back